Adding analytics to the list of things to be thankful for may seem strange to some, but if your business is subscription or recurring payment based, it’s probably close to the top.
If analytics isn’t on your list, we think that after reading our top 5 reasons to be thankful for subscription analytics, it will be:
1. Thankful for the ability to analyze results by product, plan, customer, and user.
With analytics you know exactly what’s working, what isn’t, and why.
2. Thankful for an extensive library of dynamic financial, customer, and accounting reports.
Reports that allow you to drill down and across core metrics like revenues, CLV, churn, MRR. So that you know at a glance how your business is really doing.
3. Thankful for cohort analysis.
Cohort analysis lets you evaluate your customer revenues by channel, by salesperson, age, and geography. This type of detailed demographics mean you know exactly who is buying your product and how, so you know who you need to impress/target to get your product into the hands of your potential customers.
4. Thankful for the ability to identify the factors affecting churn, retention, and revenue growth.
Without knowledge of these factors, you wouldn’t know the best ways to maximize your growth.
5. Thankful for an integration with Salesforce.
So you no longer have to duplicate information and processes between multiple services.
Here at Fusebill, we’re serious about, (and thankful for) subscription analytics!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!